3 Ways to Help Break Out of Your Marketing Rut
When new companies arise, everyone seems to have the energy and time to invest into marketing strategies and efforts. At some point during the life of a business, however, many businesses may stop being innovative with their marketing and might fall into what we call a “marketing rut.” There are many things that you can […]
How much should you spend on marketing? And how do you budget that?
A good rule of thumb for small businesses with revenues less than $5 million a year, is to allocate 7-8% of their revenues to marketing. Then, split that budget between 1) brand development costs (this includes the funnels throughout you’ll use to promote your brand like your website, blogs, marketing collateral, etc.) and 2) the […]
- 4 Tips For Maintaining Business During COVID-19
- 3 Ways to Help Break Out of Your Marketing Rut
- How much should you spend on marketing? And how do you budget that?
- Why Creating a Brand For Your Company is Important to Its Success
- “Not-Working”: How To Network at a Non-Network Event and the Importance of Building Relationships